It’s about time we talked about River City happy hours, folks. No matter if you’re grabbing a quick beer after work, on the hunt for some discounted bites, or just want to have a chill hangout while going easy on the wallet, we’ve got this round.
Here are 18 places around town offering the best deals right now. So drink up and be merry. (Hours listed are HH only.)
Keeping spirits up 🍸
- Midtown Spirits | Monday-Friday, 3-6 p.m. | Save $3 on draft cocktails and slushies like the Hawaiian POG — made with vodka, passion fruit, orange + guava juice.
- The Snug | Monday-Friday, 4-6 p.m. | Sung’s “Golden Hour” offers cocktails for $2, $3 + $5 — like the Mechanical Bull or Margarita Time Out.
- Juju Kitchen & Cocktails | Monday-Sunday, 4-5:30 p.m. | Choose from either $2 off beer + wine, $8 house spirits, or let the bartender give you a cocktail of their choice for $10.
Beer lovers 🍻
- University of Beer | Monday-Friday, 3-6 p.m. | With 40+ taps of craft beer, UOB’s $6 drink specials are a perfect way to do your own special-curated beer tasting — plus all bar snacks are buy-one-get-one free.
- Jefferson Bar & Grill | Monday-Friday, 3-7 p.m., all day Sunday | Wet your whistle with $3 domestic beers + $4 cans of PBR.
- The Green Room | Wednesday-Sunday, 3-4:30 p.m. | The only thing that beats $3 Montucky Lager is $5 drafts of every other available brew.
Hungry for meal deals 🍽
- Uncle Vito’s | Monday-Friday, 5-6 p.m., Sunday-Wednesday, 10-11 p.m., Thursday-Saturday, 10 p.m.-1 a.m. | City Editor Jordan’s favorite happy hour in the city will nab you a slice of NY-style pizza and a beer for only $6.
- Zócalo | Monday-Sunday, 3-6 p.m. | Ceviche + margaritas are a perfect happy hour combination.
- Mayahuel | Monday-Friday, 3-5 p.m. | Treat yourself to a taco flight and wash it down with a crisp, cold Modelo.
- The Porch | Wednesday-Friday, 3-6 p.m. | Pair a trio of pulled pork sliders with Black Station Cab for a truly delectable experience.
- Hook & Ladder | Monday-Sunday, 3-6 p.m., Friday-Saturday, 10-11 p.m. | A $6 plate of hot wings is sure to go well with a Tecate + tequila combo at the same price.
Powering past the hour ⏱
- Kick’n Mule | All day Sunday | If you’re a little less happy hour and a little more Sunday Funday, Kick’n Mule has some donkey-brained drink specials — from $1 draft beers to $5 shots.
Weekend warriors 🍹
- Tiger | Friday-Saturday, 5-8 p.m. | Start the weekend off right with half-off on bottles of wine, and $1 oysters to set the mood.
Off the vine 🍷
- Revolution Winery & Kitchen | Monday-Friday, 3-6 p.m. | With deals on vino + eats, wine club members can enjoy happy hour all day on Wednesdays.
- Vine + Grain | Monday-Friday, 3-6 p.m. | Whether you prefer reds or whites, pair it with a charcuterie board or some bruschetta for a true delicacy.
- 58° Holding Co. | Tuesday-Friday, 4-6 p.m. + Saturday 2-4 p.m. | Come for the $10 glasses of wine, stay for the $5 chambongs.
Late-night gems 🌙
- Hoppy’s Railyard Kitchen | Sunday-Wednesday, 9-11 p.m., Thursday-Saturday, 10 p.m.-12 a.m. | Small plates are half-off during “Hoppy Hour,” making this a great choice for late night bites.
Biggest bargains 💰
- Iron Horse Tavern | Monday-Friday, 3-6 p.m. | Half-off all pizzas and appetizers on top of $5 cocktails? Count us in.