Sacramento’s Department of Public Works is rolling out a new initiative designed to address the city’s transportation needs.
The Streets for People Active Transportation Plan is looking for solutions to improve the way residents traverse the City of Trees through the use of bikes, wheelchairs, and on foot. Although the plan will address these problems on a citywide scale, officials say their efforts are focused on three “high-need” areas — South Sacramento, North Sacramento, and Fruitridge/Broadway.
- Colonial Heights Library, Wednesday, July 26, 6–7:30 p.m.
- Robertson Community Center, Thursday, July 27, 6–7:30 p.m.
- Sacramento LGBT Community Center, Wednesday, Aug. 2, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Pannell Meadowview Community Center, Thursday, Aug. 3, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Virtual Workshop, Wednesday, Aug. 9, 6-7:30 p.m.
- Virtual Workshop, Thursday, Aug. 10, 6-7:30 p.m.