Get excited Republic fans — ahead of the club’s return to Hughes Stadium next month, new kits (that’s soccer talk for uniforms) have been unveiled to commemorate the occasion.
The limited edition Old Glory Kit commemorates the 10th season of professional soccer in the City of Trees. The kits are jam-packed with references, including:
- The Old Glory Red color is pulled straight from the state flag
- The thin threaded texture represents how entwined the club has become with the city
- A metallic tint on the names + numbers celebrates 10 years — or the tin anniversary
- “The Boys in Old Glory Red” adorns the inside collar as a tribute to loyal fans
- The 988 patch on the sleeve reminds fans of the club’s commitment to supporting mental health awareness