Following up on all the amazing heat wave memes Sacramentans made earlier this month, I am loving this “starter pack” about how we handle the rain. Let’s break it down clockwise starting in the top-left corner:
- That driver who doesn’t realize they should have their headlights on during the day
- The sucker who always washes their car right before it rains
- The person constantly reminding us we’re in a drought (we know)
- Your friend who thinks they can still go 50 mph down Watt Avenue (they can’t)
- And, of course, the obligatory Reddit post complaining about how people can’t drive in the rain
Never change, Sacramento.