Last night, we got to check out the Downtown Sacramento Ice Skating Rink for a special event filled with vendors, food + drink, and — of course — skating.
Located at Ali Youssefi Square — on the corner of K and Seventh streets — the ice rink is open through Monday, Jan. 15. The rink is closed on Mondays, with the exception of holidays.
Some of this season’s special events include:
- Saturday, Nov. 18 — Princess & Superhero Day
- Sunday, Nov. 26 — Crafting Kindness
- Saturday, Dec. 2 + Sunday, Dec. 3 — Calling All Dreamers Holiday Market
- Saturday, Dec. 9 — Xfinity Free Skate
- Saturday, Dec. 16 — Silent Disco Ugly Sweater Party
Make sure to visit the rink’s website for hours, pricing, rules, discounts + more.