As the sun begins to set on our summer, the 2023 California State Fair and Food Festival is officially over. Fair officials have released a by-the-numbers look at this year’s festivities:
- 65,000 guests attended the fair on Saturday, July 29 — the highest attendance since the COVID-19 pandemic
- 50,000+ rides were taken on the monorail
- 10,000 pieces of fruit were sold at the Save Mart Supermarkets Passport Program
- 67,000+ corn dogs were eaten
- 9,000 Dole Whips were consumed
Did you attend this year’s fair? Let us know how it was.