A local Mother’s Day tradition is here — the East Sac Garden Tour set to kick off this Saturday, May 13 at 10 a.m.
The two-day event helps support STEAM programs for students at David Lubin Elementary School. It also provides community members a unique opportunity to check out seven different gardens in East Sacramento.
This year’s celebration includes a few new additions:
- A Mother’s Day run sponsored by Fleet Feet along the tour route, beginning at 9:30 a.m.
- An on-campus boutique and cafe with offerings from local businesses like Nash & Proper
- A wine garden at the private Sutter Lawn Tennis Club
- Student-run lemonade stands (too cute not to include)
- A raffle for a chance at Republic FC tickets
Want to go? Stop by the box office at David Lubin Elementary (3535 M St.) either before school hours (8:30 a.m.) or after dismissal (2:45 p.m.) to snag a ticket.