Happy March, Sacramento. 🐇 The poppies are beginning to bloom + the birds are chirping, which means it’s time to look forward to longer days, vibrant flowers, and warmer weather. After all, spring officially starts on Sun., March 20. So, hop to your planner — the City of Trees has plenty of events for you this month.
All Month Long
- Drag Bingo | Every Thursday | 6 p.m. | Flatstick Pub, 630 K St. | $5 | Enjoy a night of bingo, prizes, and beer hosted by one of Sacramento’s fabulous queens, Apple Adams.
- Chess Club | Every Thursday | 6 p.m. | Odd Cookie Bakery Cafe + Bar | Free | An informal meet-up for chess players of all abilities, including those who’ve never played before — just note that this event is 21+. ♟️
- Tipsy Tuesday Trivia | Every Tuesday | 6 p.m. | Flatstick Pub, 630 K St. | Free | Grab a team of 2-6 people and show off your trivia knowledge for a chance to win prizes.
- Stand-up Open Mic | Every Tuesday | 8 p.m. | Sacramento Comedy Spot | $6 | From seasoned veterans to recent stand-up comedy recruits, you never know who you might see — and that’s part of the laugh.
- Drag Brunch | Every Saturday | 1:30-3 p.m. | Solomon’s | Prices vary | Everything is better in drag, especially brunches with delicious bagel sandwiches.
- Trivia Night | Every Wednesday | 7 p.m. | Bike Dog Brewery, 915 Broadway | Free | Assemble your trivia crew for this weekly test of wits and locally brewed suds.
- Funk Night | Every Thursday | 6 p.m. | Good News Wine | Free | Put on your dancing shoes, grab some sparkling wine — or a flight of the very best reds — and vibe out to the sounds of funk, soul, and disco.
Tuesday March 1–Sunday March 6
Tuesday, March 1
- Lovers and Executioners | Tues., March 1-Sun., Apr. 10 | Times vary | B Street Theater | $20+ | This isn’t your typical puppet theater — it’s a commedia dell’arte adaptation of a play with suspected infidelity, desert island marooning, and gender reversal. 🎭
- Sacramento Jewish Film Festival | Tues., March 1-Mon., March 21 | Times vary | Virtual | Prices vary | There will be 34 feature films + 14 shorts at this festival put on by the Jewish Federation of the Sacramento Region.
- Andrés | Tues., March 1 | 6:30-11:59 p.m. | Goldfield Trading Post | $16 | The “DIY astronaut” + Bakersfield musician who mixes pop, hip-hop, and jazz with his Latin roots is landing in Sacramento. 🚀
- Eric Kranso + Son Little | Tues., March 1 | 7 p.m. | Harlow’s | $28+ | Former member of the funk band Lettuce is co-headlining with the singer-songwriter from L.A., intending to create the atmosphere of a “revue.”
Wednesday, March 2
- Sacramento Taiko Dan | Wed., March 2 | 12 p.m. | The University Union Redwood Room | Free | Experience traditional Japanese drumming at this event on Sacramento State’s campus.
- Art Gallery and Art Cafe | Wed., March 2 | 10 a.m.-5 p.m. | The Atrium, 1020 Front St. | Free | Explore local + eco-friendly crafts, from inner-tube wallets to homemade jewelry, at this recurring event. ♻️
Thursday, March 3
- Amir K | Thurs., March 3-Sun., March 6| Times Vary | Punchline Sacramento | $20+ | The Iranian comedian who grew up in SoCal is bringing his unique perspective + knack for improvisation to Sac.
- March Drag Queen Bingo | Thurs., March 3 | 7-9 p.m. | Mango’s | $20 | More fabulous bingo from host DoMe Moore — all proceeds to benefit 916 Ink, the local nonprofit empowering young writers.
- Zuzu African Acrobats | Thurs., March 3 | 7-8 p.m. | The University Union Ballroom | Free | Witness 2000 years of performance history from Tanzania whiz + dance through the air with these gravity-defying acrobats.
- Fertile Ground | Thurs., March 3-Sat., March 19 | Times vary | The MACC, 10191 Station Rd. | Free | Three different exhibits of contemporary ceramic art will be on display, including a show that features the non-figurative work of six different women from across the globe.
Friday, March 4
- Fangirl Fantasy: Haylor Night | Fri., March 4 | 10:00 p.m. | The Starlet Room | $15+ | This is not just in your wildest dreams: dance the night away as you listen to tunes from Taylor Swift + Harry Styles with other superfans.
- Monolord | Fri., March 4 | 8 p.m. | Harlow’s | $18+ | The Gothenburg, Sweden doom metal trio are bringing their skull-crushing riffs to Sacramento.
- Sacramento Home and Garden Show | Fri., March 4-Sun., March 6 | 12-5 p.m. | Cal Expo | $4+ | See the newest in home and garden goods + learn from local experts how to best prepare for spring and summer. 🪴
- An Evening with Elvis | Fri., March 4 | 7-10 p.m. | The Sofia | $45+ | A night with the king of California’s tribute artists to the King of Rock and Roll, with proceeds benefiting the Shriners Children’s Northern California. 🎙️
- Light.wav | Fri., March 4-Sat., March 5 | Times Vary | 1610 R St. | $11.50+ | A visual media festival that fuses art with technology — expect to see live video + audio performances, mixed media pieces, sculptures, lighting exhibits, and more.
Saturday, March 5
- Capitol Beer Fest | Sat., March 5 | 12-4 p.m. | Capitol Mall Greens, 1300 7th St. | $15+ | Brewers from across the Golden State will be slinging high-quality beers alongside local food trucks + live music.
- Art on the Spectrum | Sat., March 5 | 9-11 a.m. | The Crocker | Free | Children with developmental differences are invited for a morning of artistic exploration.
- Craberet | Sat., March 5 | 6-9 p.m. | Sacramento Turn Verein | $75+ | Games, raffles, chorus, and crab — it’s all here at this event benefiting the Sacramento Gay Men’s Chorus.
- Free Museum Weekend | Sat., March 5-Sun., March 6 | Times vary | Locations vary | Free | There are 19 local museums, like the Crocker + Sac History museum, that are waiving admission fees at this annual event — just be sure to fill-out the advance registration.
- Donut Dash Fourteener | Sat., March 5 | 8:30 a.m. | Starts at Land Park | $20+ | Race to Marie’s Donuts and back — the donuts are optional, but highly encouraged — at this four-mile race benefitting Sutter’s Children Center + UC Davis Children’s Hospital.
- Sweet Talks | Sat., March 5 | 11 a.m.-1 p.m. | Crocker Art Museum | $15+ | Learn more about the museum’s current exhibit, “The Candy Store Funk, Nut, and Other Art with a Kick,” through watching the premiere of a documentary, enjoying a docent-led tour + observing a panel discussion.
- Sac Republic FC vs Monterey Bay FC | Sat., March 5 | 1 p.m. | Heart Health Park, 1600 Exposition Blvd. | $13+ | ⚽
Sunday, March 6
- Read Across America | Sun., March 6 | 11 a.m.-3 p.m. | Fairytale Town| $8 | Celebrate the joy of reading with hands-on crafts + activities — and hear a story or two from Mother Goose herself.
- Drug Church | Sun., March 6 | 6:30 p.m | Goldfield Trading Post — Downtown | $16 | Sober up with pummeling drums + rough riffs from this post-hardcore band.
Monday March 7 – Sunday March 13
Monday, March 7
- Sacramento Kings vs. New York Knicks | Mon., March 7 | 7:00 p.m. | Golden 1 Center | $10+ | 🏀
- R.A.P. Ferreira | Mon., March 7 | 8 p.m. | The Starlet Room | $10+ | The hip hop artist formerly known as Milo — a name he pulled from “The Phantom Tollbooth” — has received attention from publications like “Rolling Stone” + “The Boston Globe.”
- Tower Classics: “Raiders of the Lost Ark” | Mon., March 7 | 7 p.m. | Tower Theater | $11.50 | Join Indy + Marion as they seek the ark of the covenant in this showing of the 1981 blockbuster hit.
- St. Patrick’s Day Hunt | Mon., March 7-Thurs., March 17 | 10 a.m.-5 p.m. | Sacramento Visitor’s Center | Free | After picking up the corresponding activity pages, hunt for eight leprechauns hidden across the Old Sacramento Waterfront — find them all + solve the secret word for the chance to win prizes. 🍀
Tuesday, March 8
- Poppy | Tues., March 8 | 7 p.m. | Ace of Spades | $27 |The alt-metal phenom + viral YouTuber known for her impersonation of an android will turn Sacramento into an uncanny valley for the night.
- Shawn James | Tues., March 8 | 7 p.m. | Goldfield Trading Post | $20 | This musician from Chicago, Illinois mixes genres like gospel, rock, metal, the blues, and more.
- Grow Your Groceries series | Tue., March 8 | 7:00-8:30 p.m. | Virtual | $15 | The staff at Soil Born Farms will guide you on the best practices for preparing your spring garden.
- HABIBI | Tues., March 8 | 8 p.m. | Harlow’s | $15 | Jam out with the American rock band from Brooklyn and special guests MSEY + Kamikaze Palm Tree.
Wednesday, March 9
- Denver Nuggets vs. Sacramento Kings | Wed., March 9 | 7 p.m. | Golden 1 Center | $10+ | 🏀
- The Real Irish Comedy Fest | Wed., March 9 | 8 p.m. | Punch Line Sac | $25+ | Stop by for a night of laughs with a blend of Irish comedic talent.
Thursday, March 10
- ArtMix: Party | Thurs., March 10 | 6-9 p.m. | Crocker Art Museum | $10+ | An after-hours event brimming with live performances + music, as well as many opportunities to make your own art.
- Trevor Wallace: Are You That Guy Tour | Thurs., March 10 | 7 p.m. | Crest Theater | $29+ | See what all the social media hype is around this 27-year-old stand up comedian, writer + actor.
- Jeki Yoo – “The Cutest Magician of All Time” | Thurs., March 10 | 7-8 p.m. | University Union | Free | The viral magician who stunned Simon Cowell on “America’s Got Talent” performs at Sac State.
Friday, March 11
- CIF State Basketball Championships | Fri., March 11-Sat., March 12 | Times vary | Golden 1 Center | $16 | Six divisions of boys + girls basketball will face off for the final in an event put on by the California Interscholastic Federation, an organization that has been going on for more than 100 years. 🏀
- Seismic State: California Ceramics | Fri., March 11-April 1 | 8 a.m.-5 p.m. | Sparro Gallery 1021 R St. | Free | Stop by the exhibition that’s associated with the National Council on Education for the Ceramic Arts (NCECA) Conference in Sacramento.
- The Children | Fri., March 11 | The Wilkerson Theater, 1725 25th St. | $15 | See this story of Robin and Hazel, two retired nuclear physicists living in a small cottage on the east coast of England.
- A Whole New Broadway | Fri., March 11-Sun., March 13 | Pollock Stage, 1419 H St. | $28+ | This play written by a student in the Young Professional’s Conservatory program at the Sacramento Theatre Company explores themes of self-discovery, exclusivity, and the importance of inclusion.
- Improv Fight Club | Fri, Mar 11 | 9-10:15 p.m. | Sacramento Comedy Spot, 1050 20th Street | Free+ | Three teams of Comedy Spot regulars perform + the audience picks the team that wins a cash prize.
Saturday, March 12
- Sourdough — Starter to Finish | Sat., March 12 | 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m. | 4932 Shady Leaf Way | $40 | Learn how to make sourdough bread from scratch, including tips on how to care for the probiotic starter.
- John Waters | Sat., March 12 | 7 p.m. | The Colonial Theater | $65+ | The Pope of Trash, famous for directing the original “Hairspray” + “Pink Flamingos,” will perform a one-man act with a special drag show to follow.
- The Reckoning 2022 | Sat., March 12 | 9 a.m.-10 p.m. | Rocknasium, 720 Olive Drive S. | $15+ | Pick one of your climbing buddies for this 12-hour endurance competition where every route topped earns your team points — prizes, costume contests, and more are planned.
- Sac Republic FC vs El Paso Locomotive | Sat., March 12 | 7 p.m. | Heart Health Park, 1600 Exposition Blvd. | $13+ | ⚽
- Pot Your Own Succulent | Sat., March 12 | 2-3 p.m. | Propagate, 1700 I St. | $35 | Enjoy three alcohol-free drinks while you design your own potted succulent.
- Eileen Ivers | Sat., March 12 | 7 p.m. | The Sofia Tsakopoulos Center for the Arts, 2700 Capitol Ave. | $52 | Check out this group that breaks the fiddling tradition boundaries with fiercely fresh + beautiful sounds.
- St. Patrick’s Day Parade | Sat., March 12 | 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | Old Sacramento | Free | See the luck of the Irish pass you by at this event put on by SactownSpidey + League of Heroes Inspired.
Sunday, March 13
- Sacramento Antique Faire | Sun., March 13 | 6:30 a.m.-3 p.m. | Sleep Train Arena | $3 | Discover 300+ vendors from California, Nevada, and other surrounding states selling antiques, collectibles, and vintage goods.
- New Play Brunch | Sun., March 13 | 11 a.m. | The Sofia | $12 | Sup on mimosas + nosh on brunch while you listen to a reading of the play “For the Life of Me” by Joel Stone.
- Arbor Week Festival | Sun., March 13 | 1-5 p.m. | Urban Wood Rescue, 6045 Midway St. | Free | Learn about the River City’s urban forest, buy crafts from local creators, and munch on regional fare at this event hosted by the Sacramento Tree Foundation. 🌳
- Queens + Comedy | Sun., March 13 | 7:30 p.m. | Punch Line Sac | $20+ | The Hot Mess Princess Suzette Veneti hosts this drag queen comedy show.
- Duo Imaginalis | Sun., March 13 | 3 p.m. | Crocker Art Museum | $25 | Enjoy the musical project that brings together the piano and guitar for a harmonious dialogue.
- Points North | Sun., March 13 | 6:30 p.m. | Goldfield Trading Post, 1630 J St. | $16 | Check out this California-based rock band.
Monday March 14–Sunday March 20
Monday, March 14
- Chicago Bulls vs. Sacramento Kings | Mon., March 14 | 7 p.m. | Golden 1 Center | $10+ | 🏀
- Bearings | Mon., March 14 | 7 p.m. | Goldfield Trading Post — Downtown | $15 | The pop-punks from Ontario, Canada blast heavy melodies with existential lyrics.
Tuesday, March 15
- Geographer | Tues., March 15 | 7 p.m. | Goldfield Trading Post | $15 | Get down + out with this indie pop darling from San Francisco.
- Midori and Ozgur Aydi | Tues., March 15 | 7:30 p.m. | Capistrano Hall, 6000 J St. | $40 | This violin + piano duo will perform compositions from Mozart, Bach, Schumann, and others.
- March Networking Mixer | Tues., March 15 | 6-7:30 p.m. | FastBreak Tech and Russel CPAs, 1111 Exposition Blvd. | Free+ | Join the Sacramento Rainbow Chamber of Commerce for a night of drinks, cocktails, and social mixing as you connect with like-minded individuals.
- Yungblud | Tues., March 15 | 8 p.m. | Ace of Spades | $34.50 | The English singer famous for the song “Parents” comes to Sac on his “Life on Mars” tour.
Wednesday, March 16
- Milwaukee Bucks vs. Sacramento Kings | Wed., March 16 | 7 p.m. | Golden 1 Center | $10+ | 🏀
- Verbal Insults | Wed., March 16 | 8 p.m. | Punch Line Sac | $18+ | Watch as these Sac comedians clash on stage, matching joke for joke in roast fashion.
- The Main Squeeze | Wed., March 16 | 7 p.m. | Goldfield Trading Post – Downtown | $18 | The one-time party band at Indiana University brings their funk rock stylings to the River City.
- A Comedy Show | Wed., March 16 | 8 p.m. | Laughs Unlimited | $20 | Enjoy a night of local laughs at this show hosted by two Sacramento stand-up comedians, Ta’Vi + Becky Lynn.
Thursday, March 17
- St. Patrick’s Day Bash | Thurs., March 17 | 4-9 p.m. | Device Brewing Company, 1610 R St. | Free | Celebrate the greenest holiday with mandolin music + beer — just don’t forget to say slainté.
- The Official Rogue Book Club | Thurs., March 17 | 6 p.m. | Virtual | $5 | Celebrate Women’s History Month with the Crocker Art Museum’s monthly book club, which will be discussing “The Personal Librarian,” a historical fiction take on the woman who hid her identity to help build J.P. Morgan’s library.
- Yves Tumor | Thurs., March 17 | 7 p.m. | Ace of Spades | $25 | The acclaimed Miami, Florida musician cites Prince, David Bowie, and the transgressive experimenters Throbbing Gristle as influences.
- VHcreSt Presents: The Garbage Pail Kids Movie | Thurs., March 17 | 8-11 p.m. | Crest Theater | $5+ | Rummage through your nostalgia for this showing of the live-action adaptation of Garbage Pail Kids, produced back in 1987.
- Ali Macofsky | Thurs., March 17-Sat., March 19 | 8 p.m. | Laugh along with this stand up comedian who hosts the weekly podcast called “Resting Bitch.”
Friday, March 18
- Boston Celtics vs. Sacramento Kings | Fri., March 18 | 7 p.m. | Golden 1 Center | $10+ | 🏀
- Oscar Nominated Shorts — Animated | Fri., March 18-Sat., March 19 | Times vary | Crest Theater | $10 | See the year’s very best in animation, including “Robin Robin” + “Boxballet.”
- Queer Crush | Fri., March 18 | 6:30 | Sacramento Pipeworks | Prices vary | Connect and send routes with members of the LGBTQ+ community at this monthly climbing event.
Saturday, March 19
- Sacramento Infinity Festival | Sat., March 19 | 12-9:30 p.m. | Two Rivers Cider | Free+ | This brand new event celebrates local cider, eats, artists, and musicians, all while benefiting The Library of MusicLandria and Girls Rock Sacramento.
- Sacramento City 2022 Men’s Regional Four-ball | Sat., March 19-Sun., March 27 | Times vary | $280 | This tournament is open to all amateur golfers with a current World Handicap System index of 7.0 or lower. ⛳
- Tease Through Time | Sat., March 19 | 8 p.m. | $20+ | Join members of Heelesque for a night of “rock, roll, and risque” — and even time travel.
- March Moon Madness | Sat., March 19 | 10 a.m.-2 p.m. | Aerospace Museum of California, 3200 Freedom Park Dr. McClellan | $15 | Mascot Amelia Bearhart and friends will host space-related STEM activities + a “Destination Moon” show with Sacramento Mad Science.
- Night Club | Sat., March 19 | 6:30 p.m. | Goldfield Trading Post, 1630 J St. | $15 | Jam out this LA-based American electronic band, performing with guests Holy Wars.
- Farewell to Arco Arena | Sat., March 19 | 2-6 p.m. | 1 Sports Pkwy | Free | Help the Sacramento Kings say goodbye to their former stomping grounds — there will be live music, food trucks, free memorabilia, and the opportunity to write a parting message that will remain on-site.
- Anara Guard | Sat., March 19 | 2-3:30 p.m. | Capital Books, 1101 K St. | Free | The Sacramento-based author will sign copies of her new novel “Like a Complete Unknown” — a story of a young woman’s hunt for freedom amidst the counterculture of 1960s Chicago.
Sunday, March 20
- Phoenix Suns vs. Sacramento Kings | Sun., March 20 | 7 p.m. | Golden 1 Center | $10+ | 🏀
- Mariachi Festival de Sacramento | Sun., March 20 | 5 p.m. | SAFE Credit Union Performing Arts Center | $28+ | Celebrate mariachi music + traditional Mexican dance at this event featuring Estrella de Mexico, and Ballet Folklorico Nube de Oro.
- Slothrust | Sun., March 20 | 7 p.m. | Goldfield Trading Post — Sacramento | $16 | Don’t be fooled by the slow-moving name — these alt-rockers like to dance.
Monday March 21 – Sunday March 27
Monday, March 21
- Adult Dance Classes | Mon., March 21-Thurs., March 24 | Studio 3, 2791 24th St. | Free | Learn ballet and tap at this recurring class put on by the Two Rivers Dance Center. 🩰
Tuesday, March 22
- Sacramento Developer Collective Mixer | Tues., March 22 | Dos Coyotes Border Cafe, 6450 Folsom Blvd. | Free | Meet other game developers from the Sacramento region at this meetup event, including those who are already established in the industry.
- She Shares | Tues., March 22 | 5:15-7 p.m. | The California Museum | $65 | Secretary of State Shirely Weber and her daughter, Assemblymember Akilah
Wednesday, March 23
- Wee Wednesday | Wed., March. 23 | 10:30 and 11 a.m. | Crocker Art Museum | $15 | Immerse your tot in the world of art and creativity with a special museum tour just for kids ages 3-5 and their caregivers.
- An evening with H.R. McMaster | Wed., March 23 | 8-9:30 p.m. | SAFE Credit Union Performing Arts Center | $300+ | Coordinated by the Sacramento Speaker Series, this lecture is from a “preeminent voice on leadership” + former National Security Adviser.
- Heart Attack Man | Wed., March 23 | 7 p.m. | Goldfield Trading Post, 1630 J St. | $17 | This American punk-rock band from Cleveland is performing with special guests Covey, Arm’s Length + BloodRoot.
Thursday, March 24
- Breathe Youth Media Awards | Thurs., March 24 | 5-8 p.m. | Guild Theater | Free | Join local nonprofit Breathe California Sacramento Region in this annual event designed to engage young adults with ideas related to public health and community advocacy.
- Loolowningen | Thurs., March 24 | 8-11 p.m. | Crest Theater | $10 | The avant-punk trio from Tokyo will have local band Mediocre Cafe as an opener.
- Paints and Pints | Thurs., March. 24 | 6-8 p.m. | New Helvetia Brewing Company Tasting Room, 1730 Broadway | $30 | Relax, enjoy a craft beer while Paints & Pints founder Liz Harrington helps you create your artistic masterpiece. 🖌️
Friday, March 25
- Hot Cross Buns | Fri., March 25 | 5:30-7:30 p.m. | Teaching Kitchen at the Davis Food Co-op | $31.50+ | There’s more to these buns than nursery rhymes — learn what makes the spiced dough special in this hands-on class.
- Piff the Magic Dragon | Fri., March 25 | 7:30 p.m. | Crest Theater | $35 | A comedy + magic show all wrapped into one that you’ll have to see to believe.
- D’Sean Ross | Fri., March 25-Sat., March 26 | 8 p.m. | Laughs Unlimited | $25 | This Riverside up-and-coming comedian + actor is ready to perform in his home state with special guest Daniel Betts.
Saturday, March 26
- Native Plant Walk | Sat., March. 26 | 9:30-11 a.m. | American River Ranch | $15 | Stroll through the Elderberry Farms Native Plant Nursery + learn about the benefits of growing plants endemic to this region from Mark Schaffer, a member of the California Native Plant Society.
- Game of Throws Cornhole Tournament | Sat., March 26 | 12-5 p.m. | Cesar Chavez Plaza | $60 | Winter is here again, apparently — see who’s the best at cornhole in this event benefiting Nations Finest, a nonprofit that assists veterans experiencing homelessness.
- Amelia Bearheart’s Storytime and Crafts | Mon., March 28 | 10 a.m.-2 p.m. | Aerospace Museum of California | Prices vary | Let your imagination run to the moon as you listen to a story about Mae Jemison, the first Black female astronaut, and make a space-themed craft at this kid-friendly event.
- A Light in the Dark | Sat., March 26-Sun., March 27 | 6:30 p.m. | The Sofia | $30 | The Sacramento Contemporary Dance Theatre teamed up with local outreach groups for a performance aimed at raising awareness + understanding for the unhoused community.
Sunday, March 27
- Sac Republic FC vs FC Tulsa | Sun., March 27 | 2 p.m. | Heart Health Park, 1600 Exposition Blvd. | $13+ | ⚽
- Doyle | Sun., March 27 | 7 p.m. | Goldfield Trading Post — Downtown | $22 | The ex-Misfits guitarist — who goes by the full name of Doyle Wolfgang von Frankenstein — will bring his blend of heavy metal + horror punk to Sac.
Monday March 28 – Thursday March 31
Monday, March 28
- Jawbreaker | Mon., March 28 | 6 p.m. | Ace of Spades | $57+ | The legendary punk band that helped define the sound of the 90s is coming to the River City.
Tuesday, March 29
- Glass Act Mosaics (GLAM) Collective | Tues., March 29 | Room 11, 2791 24th St. | Free | Meet other mosaic artists + encourage each other’s creativity at this monthly meetup intended for all levels.
- She Shares | Tues., March 22 | 5:15-7 p.m. | The California Museum | $65 | Secretary of State Shirely Weber and her daughter, Assemblymember Akilah Weber, will lead this conversation highlighting women leaders.
Wednesday, March 30
- Billie Eilish | Wed., March 30 | 7:30 p.m. | Golden 1 Center | $146+ | The party isn’t over yet, Sac: The famous singer of “Bad Guy” is coming to the River City on her “Happier Than Ever” world tour.
- Goth Babe | Wed., March 30 | 7 p.m. | Ace of Spades | $20+ | This alternative + indie musician is making a name for himself with his acoustic guitar, folksy vocals, and soft synths.
- Wicked | Wed., March 30-Sun., April 24 | Times vary | SAFE Credit Union Performing Arts Center | Prices vary | The musical sensation from the Land of Oz is kicking its heels three times + arriving in Sacramento.
Thursday, March 31
- Langston Kerman | Thurs., March 31-Sat., April 2 | Punch Line Sacramento | $20+ | The SoCal comedian who starred in “Bless This Mess” + was part of the writing staff for Chris Rock’s 2016 Academy Awards is coming to Sac.